Thursday 14 April 2016

This site lives again!

Towards the end of last year I was forced to make the difficult decision to stop posting reviews on this site, this was mainly due to time constraints, I was simply too busy what with the day job, open university studies etc. and something had to go, unfortunately it was updating this site that got sacrificed. Well now, some six months down the line I find that I am still just as busy, but if I am honest I just miss this blog too damn much. Therefore I will resume posting reviews, even if somewhat sporadically, and try to spread the word about all the great music that is coming out at the moment!                                                                                                                                                        


Long Live Rock And Roll

Baz

No comments:

Post a Comment